Media Savvy Health & Wellness Expert
Alison Held is available as a resource to provide local and major media outlets with sound health and healing information, advice and quotations.
Here’s a sampling of my media appearances that include TV, radio, podcasts, online and print.
Alison interviewed about ‘Healing from Within’ by Jimmy Smith on Physique Formula and Nutrition Podcast
I was recently interviewed by Jimmy Smith of Physique Formula. We talk about sustainable results when it comes to heath and healing, healing from within, brain mapping, dieting, weight loss, and more. One of the points I emphasized in the podcast was this, “When you experience stress, you experience a state of disarray in both your body and mind. Being that your body and mind are connected, you can indeed help your body by working at the level of the mind. Once the mind is ‘corrected’ you can then start to see how that impacts the rest of your body.”
Tips to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain with Fox CT News
Calling All Chronic Dieters / Healthy Weight Loss Approaches with Denise DiGrigoli of The Daily Drive on HAN Network (Hersam Acorn)
- More Energy, Please! (Blog Talk Radio)
- Nutrition is Always a Top Focus for Oilers (USA Junior Hockey Magazine)
- Break that Bad Habit – Forever! (The Connecticut Post)
- Protein Bars: What’s the Hype? (Moffly Media)
- Nails Can Signal What’s Going on in Your Body. (Connecticut Post)
- 10 Tips for Staying Healthy During Hectic Times. (News 8)
- Making Your Resolutions Stick. (Patch)